Morri Rossetti provides assistance in the areas where Public law is relevant for the economic initiatives.
In particular, the firm assists its clients:
- obtaining permits, licenses, clearances, certificates of compliance required for the construction and commissioning of production facilities, including those which use "renewable sources" (cogeneration plants, wind and photovoltaic), the distribution networks, trading settlements (medium, large stores, shopping centers and retail parks), also dealing with all aspects of planning and relations with governments and authorities of the sector;
- in the airport sector, taking care of the aspects concerning the concession regulations and airport management, as well as relations with the competent authorities;
- in privatization transactions;
- in project financing of public works and infrastructure in general;
- with reference to the planning and building sectors, in activities related to town and country planning, including regulatory constraints and the expropriation procedures and obtaining all permits, approvals and certification requirements, handling relations with the public administration;
- in the preparation of all the acts and documents necessary for the participation in tenders (contract notices, letters of invitation, disciplinary, specifications), the establishment of legal structures (consortia, temporary associations of companies, joint ventures) aimed at the participation to the bids and the subsequent execution of works, services and supplies.